🍵 AUTHENTIC CHINESE TEA 🍵CHINESE NEW YEAR SINGAPORE
CHINESE NEW YEAR SPECIAL | BLANC 2020
For SAME DAY Delivery orders please contact us via WhatsApp at +65 8580 9956 or you may also call us directly to make your order!
Bouquet prices exclude delivery. Require delivery? We have two delivery options available for you!
Additional flat fee of $15 – Island wide delivery* for the following time slots :
- (a) 10am-1pm
- (b) 1pm-4pm
- (c) 4pm-7pm
Additional flat fee of $20 – Island wide delivery* at a specific timing of your choice.
*Islandwide delivery excludes:
- Commercial airports. (This is subject to driver availability and an additional delivery charge of $10 on top of the selected delivery option)
- All military camps, air/naval bases and defense facilities
- All police, special operations and SCDF stations
- Islands outside of mainland Singapore including Sentosa
- All seaports and shipyards (Jurong port/shipyard, Keppel Shipyard, etc)
- Parliament House
- Prisons or detention facilities
- Immigration checkpoints including Woodlands and Tuas checkpoints
- Senoko incineration plant
Need tips on the colors of the rose or how many roses to buy?
Meanings to rose colors: https://blancartisan.com/2019/08/29/rose-meaning/
🍵 AUTHENTIC CHINESE TEA 🍵
- Pu-erh is an aged, fermented tea that comes from the Yunnan province in China, it is made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant.
- In a study published in Clinical Interventions in Aging in 2016, researchers determined that pu-erh tea may help keep cholesterol in check.
- In a study published in the Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine in 2011, the author mentioned that pu-erh tea is “ideally fit for early prevention of metabolic syndrome.”