Rose is absolutely the most popular flower among beautiful ladies, but do you know that the different number of roses included in one bouquet represent different meanings. Check out the rose flower meanings here to ensure you are buying the correct rose bouquet for your special one!
The number of roses and their meanings :
- 1 Rose [love you at first sight] 我对你一见钟情
- 3 Roses [ I love you ] 我爱你
- 9 Roses [ a symbol of eternal love. You would often give this exact number of roses to those you wish to spend the rest of life with. ] 我对你的爱天长地久
- 11 Roses [‘I love you with all my heart’] 我爱你一心一意
- 15 Roses [ wishing for forgiveness ] 我祈求你的原谅
- 18 Roses [ stay young and beautiful ] 愿你青春永驻，美丽永久
- 20 Roses [ symbolic of sincerity and belief. ] 我对你的爱全心全意，矢志不渝
- 33 Roses [ signifies affection ] 三生三世，一直爱你
- 48 Roses [ representative of an unchanging love ] 这束花代表我对你永不改变的爱
- 50 Roses [ unconditional love] 我对你的爱毫无保留，毫无条件
- 66 Roses [ my love for you will never change ] 我爱你，永远
- 77 Roses [ ‘faith’. You have believed in the person] 我，信任你
- 88 Roses [ a big apology ] 我错了，请原谅我
- 99 Roses [ want to let a special someone know you’ll love you till the day you die? Give them a bouquet containing 99 single rose stems. ] 我对你的爱天长地久
Now you’ve already had some rough ideas about the rose flower meanings right? Great! How about check our recent rose collection here, customise the number of stalks you want!
Fresh roses are beautiful but won’t last forever, do you want everlasting real roses that can show your eternal love? Preserved roses are perfect for you.