💐 VALENCIA – MOTHER’S DAY PURPLE CARNATION BOUQUET DELIVERY
BLANC SIGNATURE | MOTHER’S DAY 2021
Our Mother’s Day collection bouquets are named after the days of the week to signify the importance of showing love and celebrating mothers everyday; We don’t need a special day to celebrate Mother’s day, everyday is Mother’s day!
Valencia is a simple yet elegant bouquet thats handcrafted with love using only the freshest purple carnation flowers, decorated with eucalyptus leaves and Ammi Majus. *Bouquet fillers are subject to change depending on stock availability.
BLANC ARTISAN handpicks only the freshest flowers for our Mother’s day Peach Carnations bouquets, should you have any questions please contact us via WhatsApp at +65 8580 9956
The carnation as an official Mother’s Day flower gained widespread fame when Anna Jarvis, commonly known as the “founder” of the modern Mother’s Day, distributed hundreds of white carnations when she first officially celebrated this day in the United States in 1908. Carnations were her flower of choice because they were her mother’s favourite blooms.
Historically as well, men and women have used a white or pink carnation to honour their mother. A white carnation denotes love that cannot be shared and is used to symbolise remembrance for a mother who has passed away. A pink carnation, on the other hand, symbolises a mother’s undying love, gratitude and tenderness – emotions that make the bond between a mother and her children so priceless!
The carnation also holds a special status in Korea, where children gift red and pink carnations on Parents Day and Teachers Day in May as a symbol of love, admiration and gratitude.
The carnation means fascination, distinction, and love.
- According to a Christian legend, carnations grew from the Virgin Mary’s tears as she watched Jesus carry the cross. This is how they became associated with motherly love.
- In the Netherlands, white carnations are worn to remember veterans and the country’s resistance to World War II.
- In France, purple carnations are the traditional funeral flower.
- In some countries, red carnations are worn on May Day to symbolize socialism and the labor movement.
Require delivery? Our bouquets FREE Island-wide delivery* for the following time slots!
- (a) 10am-1pm
- (b) 1pm-4pm
- (c) 4pm-7pm
Please contact us directly on Whatsapp for specific time deliveries. DO NOT put in the notes.
*Island-wide delivery excludes :
- Commercial airports. (This is subject to driver availability and an additional delivery charge of $10 on top of the selected delivery option)
- All military camps, air/naval bases and defense facilities
- All police, special operations and SCDF stations
- Islands outside of mainland Singapore including Sentosa
- All sea ports and shipyards (Jurong port/shipyard, Keppel shipyard, etc)
- Parliament House
- Prisons or detention facilities
- Immigration checkpoints including Woodlands and Tuas checkpoints
- Senoko incineration plant
Who are we?
Blanc Artisan is a Singapore based online flower shop. We offer our customers various fresh flower bouquets, preserved flower designs, and other floral design services.
All our florists are certified skilled florists: professional at floral design. Blanc Artisan florist team puts all our efforts to provide our valuable customers with distinguished floral service. We treasure your special moments as much as you do, that’s what we are here for.
Order in advance for Mother’s Day 2020
Now we are open pre-order for Mother’s Day 2020. Due to limited capacity, we highly recommend you order in advance to ensure the best for your loved ones. You can either place the order through our website or WhatsApp us at +65 8580 9956. All inquiries are welcome!